You might have seen the celebrity who has become famous due to her unimaginably long hair. Indeed, the term crystal gayle hair growth is popular in the social circles and where it talks about beauty and glamour predominate. Indeed, for those who look for hair growth as incredibly long and strong as Crystal Gale needs to revert to the age old techniques unless they want to flaunt long hair this weekend. In that case, getting hair extensions is the only bet that one has. However, getting hair extensions glued onto your hair and with a professional finish will require a lot of money, which not everyone will be in a state to spend. For that reason, it is better to exercise some patience and get back to the basics of getting your hair growth in place – through diet and careful grooming of your hair.
Strengthen Your Diet
The first step to follow is to strengthen your daily diet. For those who are well aware of the poor diet, they follow, they need to incorporate some changes in their diet to see effects on the hair health. Not only will it help to promote healthy hair, but also general good health.
• You need to ensure that your diet includes vitamins like B12, A, C, E as well as iron and zinc.
• A balanced diet of vegetables, fruits and protein sources is sure to fulfill your necessary nutritional requirements and promote hair growth in the long run.
Natural Hair Care Products
• In order to ensure that you are picking up the best product for hair growth, you need to experiment with herbal or organic shampoos and conditioners.
• There are several brands available in the market and trying out a few variations will not hurt and help you to get rid of the popular shampoos on your shelf that are composed of harsh chemicals.
Image source: hairbuddha.net
Supplements And Other Measures
There are several organic cosmetic brands that are making waves in the market.
• One could also pick up vitamin and mineral supplements in their diet. These are some ways to ensure that you are providing your hair nutritional benefits from the inside as well as outside.
• Plenty of rest and stress management are ways to stop hair loss from occurring.
• Excess hair coloring and treatments need to be avoided as well in order to ensure that your natural hair growth stays and is not adversely affected.